Playlist: "Touch Real Maths Love"
Another Thursday another Spotify playlist. I sweated and slaved over this one a bit more than usual (not entirely sure why).
Some fun stuff on this one, I love that new Amnesia Scanner EP and the Paul McCartney song is mind blowing (where did that come from). Nap Eyes, Father, and Kamaiyah are all from new albums that I liked. Also the included version of Moments In Love is from their box set. The Buzzcocks song at the end might be my all-time favorite (by them). The minor threat version of 12XU is a cover of the classic by Wire.
I try to include some interesting hyperlinks in the stuff below the Spotify embed - if you explore the stuff below the embed (click on the artists name, don't always succeed, but I try).
1. Moments In Love, Art Of Noise, And What Have You Done With My Body, God (Box)
2. Not In Love, Crystal Castles (w/Robert Smith), Crystal Castles II
3. AS Crust, Amnesia Scanner, AS EP
4. Temporary Secretary, Paul McCartney, Paul McCartney II (Special Edition)
5. How Does It Feel, Kamaiyah, A Good Night In The Ghetto
6. Real Maths/Too Much, The Gotobeds, Blood//Sugar//Secs//Traffic
7. World Up My Ass, Circle Jerks, Group Sex
8. Why Don't U, Father (w/ILoveMakonnen) , I'm A Piece Of Shit
9. Dark Credence, Nap Eyes, Whine Up The Mystic
10. A Devil In The Woods, The Gun Club, Miami
11. 12XU, Minor Threat, The First Two Seven Inches
12. Why Can't I Touch It, Buzzcocks, Singles Going Steady
So ends another fun playlist, I listen to them all like 40 times as I am refining them, so by the end of this process, I always think they are amazing (but could be I am just too close to them too).
Hope everyone is having an amazing week!